WE ARE HIRING
We are looking for talented web developers to join our WikiStays team full-time. A highly skilled team with flat hierarchies, a creative environment and a lot of fun makes WikiStays a great place to work at. If you love developing cutting-edge software for the web and are passionate about the latest web technologies, join our team!
- Develop cutting-edge web applications
- Develop website plugins
- Working with an international community
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming, patterns and frameworks
- Experience with PHP and other web programming languages
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to join our WikiStays team full-time. The Community Manager will be responsible for full ownership of the social channels, developing and maintaining the content calendar, and execution of the social strategy for WikiStays.
- Full ownership of the social channels
- Developing and maintaining the content calendar
- Execution of the social strategy for WikiStays
- Proven experience in content generation and low-level planning
- Previous Community Management experience
- Creatively minded, able to inspire and effectively brief creative teams
- Outgoing, creative and energetic personality